Thursday, July 27, 2017

Carol Louise Moore helps put up new siding on the Man Cave with Family

The video says it all. I'll post some of the pictures and say a little MOORE later, maybe.
Anyways, this video is one of the many projects we have been doing this summer. Our next family project around our place was using the loader to fill in dirt where we put some pipe in the creek to give us MOORE room and to clean up and manicure our property MOORE.
Oops, we had to finish cutting up the wood from the trees my husband cut down and then move the cut up logs in order to fill in with dirt from the loader.So, the next video will be moving the wood.

I actually don't think I looked as pretty in this video. There were parts of it that I looked prettier, but overall I have looked better. Guess I am a little vain, but not really. I just happen to like looking at myself, and that is not vain. After all, if I can't stand looking at myself, then why would you want to either. One should care with how they look or you'd be one sloppy mess that no one wants to look at.
Ugh! I better go, before I insert the other foot in my mouth. I think I'll write a poem about how I am NOT vain. LOL. Just you wait and see.
Sincerely, me
Carol Louise
with the last name of MOORE

No comments:

Post a Comment