Sunday, July 3, 2016

Family Reunion at Fish Lake in Oregon

My husband, Kay Moore, and our youngest daughter, Sabrina Moore got to go to a fun family reunion with our relatives the Keslers from Nyssa. We are related to them because my husband's dad, Gerald Moore, has a sister named Coleen who married CR Kesler. Ever since then, my husband grew up doing things with the Keslers.
Unfortunately, I had to work and could not go. John couldn't be there either because he is living with his sister Shelly in Utah for the summer.
Meanwhile, I am so jealous of their trip, and I am wishing I was there on their adventure.
 The trip started off with Sabrina getting to help drive them there.

And this is our dog, Buddy, enjoying the drive as well. LOL
 

Here is where I get really jealous. They are in a Tram overlooking Wallowa Lake. 
Last time I rode in a tram was when we were at the Oregon Coast and that was so much fun.
Great memories. I only wish this memory of this tram included me. LOL

After the tram ride it was Go Cart time. No fair, now I really wish I was there. LOL


 
Sabrina is standing in front of Wallowa Lake here. 
 
Dad says that this is Sabrina's new boyfriend. LOL
 

  Looking Glass Fish Hatchery

Here Sabrina and Buddy are busy filling up on water. 

 
The Blue Hole on the Unum

This was taken on the hike to the Blue Hole 

Now this is my favorite where Aunt Kim is photo bombing Sabrina's picture
Here Sabrina is having fun shooting her bow. Kay brought extra bows for all the little cousins again, like he has at all our other family reunion gatherings that we've ever done. 
It's the KCMOORE tradition, right there.

This is a picture of Wallowa Lake where they are camping. 
Darn it, I'm missing out on Uncle Paul's good food.  

Meanwhile, they are headed to Hurricane Creek to sleep and I am looking forward to seeing any MOORE pictures they might send me on their way home on the 4th of July. I am hoping they make it home in time for me to watch the fireworks with them. 
Sincerely me, Carol Louise with the last name of MOORE,

No comments:

Post a Comment