Friday, July 1, 2016

MOORE Alert For Teenage Driver

Today my husband was letting our youngest daughter, Sabrina Moore, drive. So... 
he takes this picture of her, sends it to me and says, 
"pray for me". 

Now that's a father's faith, right there. Especially coming from a "MOOREman". Just Kidding
He did that with all our kids, when they started driving. Lol
Okay, I have a confession. 
I was praying too, when my kids were driving
and I'm still praying for them as they drive through the different stages of life.
I pray that they don't get lost, don't have an accident, and that they always drive safely. I pray that they always drive with peace of mind and extra guidance from above. I pray that they stay focused on their "eternal" destination in life. 
So, I was inspired to come up with the following prayer. 
May we never get lost
No matter what the cost
May we always find our way
No matter what time of day
May we always Choose The Right
Keeping God within our sight
Furthermore I pray that we
Stay focused on our eternity

Sincerely me, Carol Louise with the last name of MOORE.
#cmooreinspiration
www.facebook.com/cmooreinspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment