Tuesday, June 28, 2016

MOORE Tree Trimming Time Again

Okay, it's MOORE tree trimming time again the MOORE way. So daddy MOORE, my husband Kay Moore, is saving us MOORE money by doing it himself. He's so versatile and outdoorsy. He knows how to operate a chainsaw and can get pretty risky and crazy. I was the one holding the ladder most times, while ducking my head and afraid to look up for fear of falling limbs and flying debree getting in my eyes.





So, he did what he could sitting on top of the roof with the chain saw and now is using the extended hand saw tree trimming thingamajig. 


I really should have taken a before picture, so you could see that we can see our house alot better after we trimmed the trees MOORE.

Now to clean it up. 
One day soon we will have our house remodeled with a log siding to give us our rustic cabin in the woods. I would think I'd died and went to heaven, when that happens. 
Now you got a glimpse of how we do MOORE tree trimming at our MOORE home here in Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment