Wednesday, January 13, 2016

2015 Christmas with the MOORE Family

And this is how we spend Christmas Eve, when we watch our traditional "White Christmas" movie as a family every year for Christmas Eve. LOL. The movie was almost over and half the family was crashed. Unfortunately I had to leave in the middle of the movie to go work a graveyard shift.

Here is a picture of Mommy Moore (Me) and Daddy Moore wearing our Christmas outfits. Of course the picture says it all, and I really didn't need to tell you that. LOL. Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has a Happy New Year for our upcoming year of 2016. I am hoping to do better at my blogging and with my soaping business this year for my New Year's resolution. Plus, I want to make sure I send a card or call all family members on their birthdays like my Tutu did. Wait, and I want to lose at least 30 MOORE pounds. Of course, it seems that all old people want to lose weight. LOL. Welcome to being old.


No comments:

Post a Comment